Monday, March 30, 2009

Our 5th Wedding Anniversary

Anniversary Cake


We had a fun 5th anniversary. I got a cake and decorated it with flowers. In the evening Grammy babysat Celeste while we went out to eat at my favorite Chinese restaurant. They had shrimp, crab legs, mussles, clams, etc. I've never eaten anything out of a sea shell before, so I tried it. Whoever decided that mussles were food must have been REALLY hungry.

We read in our journals about getting engaged. Scott read to me the poem that he read to propose to me. I had exclaimed "Yes" at least twice before he actually got to the question. It was a wonderful evening of remanissing.

These are some video clips from our wedding reception. We danced to a song by The Monkey's that my family sang.

2 comments:

Katrina said...

Happy Anniversary! We are so glad you married Scott, he's the best.

Carolyn said...

Thanks for sharing such a sweet memory. I didn't know I was going to get to hear Joel sing today!