Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Watch Me Go! (Videos)

Celeste: Here I am dancing on the bed. I was just getting over being sick, so this was quite a happy day.

Here's me bouncing in my new cowboy boots. I got them at the baby shower that the BLM employees gave to me last Friday.

Celeste: I just learned to roll from my back to my tummy. The first time I did it was at Grammy Carolyn's house. I was laying on the bed. Daddy was sitting on the bed reading the funnies from the Sunday paper. Grammy walked in and saw me on my tummy with my feet hanging off the bed. I surprised everyone! Here they are all trying to get me to do it again:

The second time I rolled over, mommy was dressing me in my snowsuit so I could go for a walk. Mommy turned to say something to Daddy and when she looked back I had rolled over. Here is Mommy's reaction:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love watching these videos, I do every chance I get!