Celeste woke up on her 4 month old birthday (Saturday) with a fever of 102 degrees. She is so miserable and she wimpers just like I do when I'm sick. It's heart wrenching.
I took her into the Urgent Care. She smiled at the nurse. They said she has viral bronchiolitis and that she should get better in several days.
In the mean time we've discovered a few things that make her happier while she's sick:
Baby Ibuprophen (It worked better than the tylenol on her temperature.)
Lots and lots of pillows
Tours of each room in our house
Rides around the house on a blanket
Anything new to look at, especially if it is brightly colored or moves, like the ceiling fan.
Chewing on the ears of her precious moments bunny
A vacation from tummy time
Her parents talking in quieter voices
Reading books, today I read to her a few short stories by William Saroyan.
No comments:
Post a Comment