Sunday, October 17, 2010

Fishing with Daddy and the Early B-day Party





The South Fork is the Best!  Scott caught some fish while C. and I played.  We had a picnic and picked apples from an old apple tree that is all that remains of an old homestead on the river.

C.'s word of the week:  "Puppin" [Pumpkin]
(She loves them!)












C. got to have an early joint birthday party with our friends the Woods.  Alexander turned 1.  C. blew out the candle several times, loved being with the kids, jumping on their trampoline, and eating candy & her favorite, hot dogs.  The pinata I made was a little tough to break open.  When asked how old she is, C. says "two".  She's been giving that answer for at least 3 months now.  We didn't teach her that.  She's so cute.  We are binky free.  She hasn't even mentioned it in at least a week.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Bethany, I love the background color on your blog! It looks so pretty. Celeste is so cute and adorable, so I hope she has a great 2nd b-day. Awesome pinata!