Sunday, October 24, 2010

Hiking before the weather gets too bad

We hiked down to the Snake River from Pine Creek Bench.  It was pretty, and chilly, and a good excuse to get out of the house.  This is actually the start of a longer trail that I want to do some day.  I'm worried about bears, so it didn't happen this summer.



Celeste likes to squeeze our noses while making a honking sound.




Throwing rocks in the river with Daddy.  "This one is perfect."



 
We stopped at the overlook to see the colors and watch boats on the river.

I got her to smile by making animal noises.  This is the trail down to the river.
Celeste has incredible vocal chords.

 Way off in the distance is a moose.  He probably only makes up a few pixels.
Hiking back out of the canyon we wished we had an ATV.  Scott is pretending to be asleep and Celeste is thinking, "I can't take another step."  She was asleep 2 minutes after getting into the car.

No comments: