Saturday, October 9, 2010

Hanging on to Summer

Yes it's that time again, time for coats and warm sleeper jammies.  However, I'm showing my optimism for some warmer days by leaving out the lawn furniture and the wading pool.





I hosted my 1st pampered chef party this week.  Here is one of the yummy desserts we made.  It closes on Wednesday Oct.13.  If you're interested in pampered chef kitchen supplies let me know.



Before Scott & I attended a session this afternoon I took C. for a walk on the temple grounds.  Her favorite part is the stairs.  Scott & I want to thank Grammy for tending Celeste and taking her to Bear World while we went.

Say cheese.

Celeste wants to thank her aunt Meli for the poofy skirt and fairy wings.



Working on walking reverently.

Celeste's great-grandma Ruth recently passed away.  We are glad we got to meet her.  This is a picture of Grandma Ruth and C. when she was a few days old. We promised Ruth that C. would get piano lessons.
C.'s words of the week:
Daddy, fix it!  Mama, fix it! 
(Usually in reference to rewinding the "Clifford the Big Red Dog" video, or opening something that is stuck.)

Bye Bye! See Ya!

Thank you.

Potty.
(When she says this we put her on it and she goes.  Usually said when taking a bath.)

Okay, Let's see.
(I must say this a lot.)

Sorry.
(I must say this a lot too.)

No comments: