Sunday, April 29, 2012
Potty Training Status
I'm finally getting serious about potty training. I didn't want to start until C. was really ready. I also wanted to wait so that there weren't any accidents on my in-laws carpet. I think she is old enough now and can physically do it. Also I can always shampoo my in-laws' carpet. So here is the first reward we are starting with. Every time she uses the potty she gets to add a fish sticker to anywhere she wants in the ocean. After a whole day w/o accidents she gets to cover a bubble. After 7 accident free days she gets a wading pool. Then we'll think of new rewards, until she has it down. As of today she only has 2 day left to get the pool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Celeste just got her swimming pool!
Post a Comment