Saturday, March 24, 2012

Lost and Found

Last Sunday someone turned in my lost GPS to the police station, and they called our house.  It gave the person who answered the phone a heart attack when they heard, "This is officer Green from the police dept." It had fallen out of my jogging stroller in Santaquin Canyon. What a nice person there is out there somewhere.  So glad my name was written on it.  The crazy thing is it still works!


Also my camera memory card was lost.  It fell into my box of not-frequently used linens.) But now it's found.  Hooray!  Here are some of the items that were stuck on my camera:


Ukelele Player/Singer Video

Kite Flyer Video

Glen cut down the tree in Scott's parents' yard:


Bowling on our anniversary:




After visiting the BYU anthropology museum I decided to look for the one standing Fremont Indian pueblo (1000 years old) in Utah county.  BYU recently excavated it and had artifacts in museum.  It's about 10 miles from our house.  I didn't get a visual on it but I think it's near the trees in the middle of the picture.  This is a mile or two from the Jerusalem set where the church is filming new testament videos of the Savior's life.  
I also liked the corralled tumble weeds.

Mt. Nebo in the back.

Alphabet Apps are great

Showing off the drawing skills

Fishing at Burraston Ponds.  Caught lots of sunshine and one fish. 


Caught 2 "fish"

Just before tripping in the mud.

Rowing the boat.




 We had a fun visit from Scott's sister Emily and her family.  Jed is growing up.  They drove all the way from Georgia.  Celeste and Jed had fun together.


I'm growing out C.'s bangs for fun.  The other Sunday went to look for her in primary and didn't recognize her for a few seconds.  The same thing happened to Scott the next week when he went to get her from Primary.




Pinata Party Reunion Preparations  

 I eat dinosaurs for breakfast! 

Payson Canyon yesterday for lunch. Soon it will be spring!






 We took a break from pinata treat shopping to go to a park.  Can anyone name this park?



1 comment:

Pamnken said...

So many precious pictures! And she looks so grown up!