Saturday, November 6, 2010

Changing of the Clocks

This weekend we go off day light savings time.  Now is it fall forward and spring back?  This evening I changed the clocks, but later realized that I had set them an hour forward instead of an hour back.  We might have been 2 hours EARLY for church tomorrow!

Also this evening I was running out of ideas of fun things to do with Celeste.  So I asked her, "What should we do this evening that's fun?"  She responded with, "Clean up!" and she ran to her room and started putting toys away.  She recently learned the clean up song in nursery and loves dancing and singing it while she puts things away. I need to capture it on video sometime.

The following video is from a week or two ago of C. singing twinkle twinkle little star, etc.

1 comment:

Don and Marsha Crenshaw said...

WOW! Great Singing Celeste! thanks for the heads up on setting the time BACK!