Sunday, November 14, 2010

Being Two is Terrific!

Several days before this first snow picture was taken, Celeste and I were swimming in the wading pool and it was a hot day.  We have crazy weather!

By Celeste:  I love being 2!  Two is terrific!  I am learning to say so many things, that mommy can't write them down fast enough.  Most of the time they understand me, but occasionally I get the response, "Oh, that's nice honey."  Then I know they didn't get what I said.  I like to surprise them a lot.

I love playing doctor!  I use my stethescope to listen to my dolls' hearts and I give them shots when they are sick.  Mommy says that lately there has been an epidemic, because they are all sick.

I got to go to a real doctor twice recently.  Once was for my stuffy nose and the other time was my well-baby visit.  I was so good for the doctors.  That's because I'm a doctor myself.  I laughed at the doctor and did what he said to do.  He listened to my heart with a real stethescope!  He also said I was developmentally advanced for my age, probably because of all of the words I know, and that I can go on the potty when I want to. 

For the record I weigh 27 lbs.  I'm 34 and a 1/4 inches tall.  That puts me in the 50th percentile for height and weight.  My head circumference is also in the 50th percentile.

I love reading books with mommy and daddy.  I like dancing.  I can throw and kick a ball.  I can stack blocks up to 11 blocks high.  I can feed myself with a spoon and a fork.  Before I was 2, mommy could count on one hand how many times I slept through the night.  Now that I am 2, I have slept 9 nights in a row clear through.  I'm a big girl now.

I love movies. Mommy puts one in when she wants to manicure my nails or do my hair. I got my hair french braided for the first time last night. Mommy also likes to clean while I watch movies. Today my top favorites are sesame street, muppets, Clifford, wiggles, and Cinderella.
Videos:


No comments: