♥ Scott, Bethany, & Celeste ♥
For My Mom:
You are the best mom in the world! Thank you for everything!
From Bethany, Mandy, Amy, Katrina, and Scott.
*************************************
Happy Mother's Day, Lana!Without you I wouldn't get to be a mom!
Thank you!!! I haven't cried this much in a long time. It's beautiful.
That brought tears to my eyes. It was perfect. Happy Mother's Day Carolyn and crew! -Jana
Autumn smiled big and said Gra-Gra when she saw Grandpa Joel. I hadn't taught her to say that yet. Awesome job Bethany. Happy Mothers' Day!
Thank you-those videos are so sweet!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Thank you!!! I haven't cried this much in a long time. It's beautiful.
That brought tears to my eyes. It was perfect. Happy Mother's Day Carolyn and crew! -Jana
Autumn smiled big and said Gra-Gra when she saw Grandpa Joel. I hadn't taught her to say that yet. Awesome job Bethany. Happy Mothers' Day!
Thank you-those videos are so sweet!
Post a Comment