Lately C. gets great satisfaction out of making sudden, very loud, very high pitched screams. So, today when I picked C. up from nursery one of the new teachers said: "C. is going to be an opera singer."
C. also loves drinking water, which I am glad for, because it's healthy for her to be hydrated. She is a fish. Anyway, I was holding her up to the drinking fountain, when her new teach walked past and said, "She drank enough water in nursery to float a battleship."
When C. and I go to the grocery store, C. loves people watching and says hello to total strangers. Some of them say hi back to her. I hear a lot of "She's so cute." This week we passed an older gentleman who was trying to get her to smile. C. smiled and did her fake laugh. The man was pleased and went on his way, but I knew she was just being nice.
May 22 - C. and A. are bff - best friends forever. The I.F. girls went to play with the Logan girls. We had lots of fun at the zoo and the cheese factory. Yummy icecream! A. is crawling and standing up to things and talking in a sesame street monster voice.
This week C. has been talking more than ever. Here are few of the ones we could understand:
* "Oh, dear!" (She had just dropped something on the floor.)
* "Mommy, where are you?" (We were playing tag in the living room.)
* "Daddy, where are you?" (Playing tag again.)
* "Hi! Whatcha doing?" (She was watching a video of herself on my cell phone and she said this to the phone."
* "I love Mommy." (Scott taught her to say this.)
* "Dang it!" (She had just dropped something. We better watch what we say.)
~ BFF ~
"Do you think there are any bears on the loose at this zoo?"
A. "Has anyone ever told you you have really long eye lashes?"
A. having lunch, "Ooh Grammy, it's so fun to eat solid food!"
No comments:
Post a Comment