Okay so I had to laugh about the Beanie hat because they gave Blake one at MGRMC also and he was born in MAY! Honestly it was 90 degrees outside. I am glad that Celeste is getting some use out of hers. She is sooooooo cute!!! I can't believe how fast she is growing up!
Oh and they made us keep the hat on while we were in the hospital, but then the nurses were worried because his temperature was too high! Duh...
1 comment:
Okay so I had to laugh about the Beanie hat because they gave Blake one at MGRMC also and he was born in MAY! Honestly it was 90 degrees outside. I am glad that Celeste is getting some use out of hers. She is sooooooo cute!!! I can't believe how fast she is growing up!
Oh and they made us keep the hat on while we were in the hospital, but then the nurses were worried because his temperature was too high! Duh...
Post a Comment