Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Preschool and other adventures

Heading off to her first regular day of preschool.  What an adventure.  She got to read books, play with toys, work on letters, have a snack, etc.  She loves being with all the kids.  When I picked her up she pointed longingly back to preschool and I asked if she wanted to go back and she said yes.

Dreaming of summer and swimming in a pool somewhere. 

While Celeste is at preschool 2 x a week I get to do some office work for Scott.  He is very happy for the help.  "Where's your paperwork?"

This game is almost like candyland, but the game pieces are aliens.

I'm as light as the bubbles!

A pre-scheduled power outage led to a party in G.G. and Grandpa Joe's basement roasting hot dogs and marshmallows.  It was during the day so the lucky great-grand kids that were kindergarten or younger go to go.  Celeste was in heaven with 3 other girl cousins her age.

Marshmallow time!

Afterwards we played in our backyard with Owen and Cash.

The Snow was perfect!

Accessories were readily on hand.

The final product.  Yes the girl is leaning.  She fell over shortly after this picture was taken.

3 comments:

Bethany said...

There is a snowman building contest, where you take a picture of your snowman and submit it to the library. We are entering this picture.

Carolyn said...

I love seeing all the pictures!

Hey said...

I hope you win... looks like fun!