Sunday, July 10, 2011

What is Teletubby Toast?

Answer:  Teletubby toast is what Celeste requested for breakfast this morning.  The Teletubbies are always eating this kind of toast, and it's her new favorite show.  Last week it was the non-scary parts of Little Mermaid.  She likes singing the songs.  The week before that her favorite was Cars.

At night when I lock up the pool our sidewalk is covered with these snails.  I count myself lucky to not have stepped on one yet because they are hard to see.  I move them if they are too directly in the path.  I don't like seeing casualties in the morning.

Doughnut Falls Hike
Celeste and I found this nearly tame squirrel on our Doughnut Falls hike.  We talked to him for a while.




Doughnut Falls


The Mechanic

Everyday Celeste likes to go out on the balcony and "fix" her bike.  She "rode" it to the park (me pushing it) the other day.  On the way back I got a workout because I was carrying both her and the bike.


No comments: