Monday, August 9, 2010

The Rescue

Tonight for family night we drove out to the Hell's Half Acre lava trail. Celeste enjoyed climbing on the rocks. I got my sagebrush fix. I love the smell of it as it reminds me of working at the BLM and also of trips with my family when I was young. Scott picked out some yummy blue berries for our treat. But I forgot to gas up the car. On the way back we ran out of gas, but luckily my mom came to rescue us. Thank you! Thank you! Here are some cell phone pictures from the evening.

3 comments:

Katrina said...

That's the ingredients for well made memories: and outdoor adventure plus car problems. I wish I had a Grammy G. around in case we ever get into trouble.

Carolyn said...

Cell phones: never leave home without one, just in case.

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you made it home ok. It does make life eventful when those little unplanned events occur. You showed a great attitude through it all! I also love the smell of sagebrush.