Hey, I'm glad you could go to the dance festival. Did you see Jimmy doing his Napolean Dynamite dance? You probably saw him later as he was the very last person (in a bright yellow shirt) to get off the field before the closing number. That's my Jimmy! It was a fun event but I should have brought a cushion to sit on.
2 comments:
Hey, I'm glad you could go to the dance festival. Did you see Jimmy doing his Napolean Dynamite dance? You probably saw him later as he was the very last person (in a bright yellow shirt) to get off the field before the closing number. That's my Jimmy! It was a fun event but I should have brought a cushion to sit on.
Jimmy did an awsome routine! So clever. I can't believe how tall he is. I love all the amazing activities our area has for youth.
Post a Comment