We had great fun at the pioneer day breakfast. Celeste and I wore pioneer outfits. This was the first item of clothing I've sewn for her. I'm not a seemstress, but I couldn't resist getting her dressed up for the occasion. I got the dress at a thrift shop, and sewed the pantaloons, hat, and apron last night. I got done at 5 am, and luckily it fit her because she was asleep and couldn't try it on. She watched a Wiggles video so I could do her hair. Now she is napping and I should be too.

Daddy, you're my best buddy!

I love watching other kids!

Hat girls

Grammy, let's go!

This tree will make a perfect log cabin for my new homestead.
We went to the park by our house to see the air show.
1 comment:
soo pretty celeste, and what a good sewer you are bethany!
Post a Comment