Celeste: "Last time I went to Grammy's house, aunt Mandy was there. I just had to show off for her."
This is my head stand without hands. I do this a lot lately. Some day I may become an acrobat. I'm definitely flexible enough.
I got to ride in the photo bucket. Weeeeeeeee!
It was also good for hide-and-seek.
I found out that pulling on aunt Mandy's hair made her move around faster and make louder sound effects. Yeee Hawww!
You can learn a lot from books. I trying to learn English.
I just have to say that peanut butter and honey sandwiches are best eaten open-faced.
3 comments:
Love the outfit! She looks like a little doll. (=
woow love her outfit, and what a great idea to make a photobucket!
The photo bucket was made by Mandy and given to Grammy for Christmas. It has pictures of all 4 of Grammy's Grands.
Post a Comment