"Look at me, I can stand up like a big girl!"
Where we stayed in Stanley, ID
Cousins playing by the hot springs. "Rocks are sooo awsome!"
The gold mining town of Custer
Some kind of Trout at the fish hatchery
More Fish Hatchery
Scott fishing in the Salmon River
Ready to Drive
Sleeping Beauty
My family had a fun little vacation in the mountains of Central Idaho. I thoroughly enjoyed getting to be with John, Meli, and Julia who came up to visit from Texas. Celeste loves every second she can be around her exciting older cousin. We missed Scott who had to work, but drove up for the last night of the adventure. We were both worried that Celeste would start walking without him there to see it. She's been standing up on her own. She is so close.
We saw old mining towns, a gold dredge, a fish hatchery, and some wildlife (blue birds, cranes, deer, and fish). We played in Red Fish Lake, soaked in hot springs, and had a surprise birthday party for my mom. Only, she discovered our plans when I didn't hide the cupcakes very well.
No comments:
Post a Comment