Sunday, July 26, 2009

Weekend in Utah


"Look at all my beautiful chompers!" "I'm a piranha!"

Celeste & Grammy & I had fun at Amy's baby shower. Two of our friends from college were there. (Amy and I went to NMSU.) We had a great time reminissing. We had a slumber party at Mandy's. We also got to see the Cummins family. We had the two babies who are close in age have a crawling race. We set a lap top on the floor for them to crawl to. They both love electronics. Celeste is a very fast crawler; however, she was more interested in the people in the room, and lost every race. See Katrina's blog for video.

Celeste and Jackson are wearing matching Thomas the Train outfits for the train ride that Grammy took us all on. The historic "Heber Creeper" was fun, especially for the babies.






This is Celeste clapping at the band concert the weekend before.

No comments: