Sunday, June 7, 2009

Exciting Weekend in Salt Lake






We had a wonderful experience at the Salt Lake Temple. Celeste was an angel. She was so good for the whole thing. We heard "She is a beautiful baby!" more times than I can count. I'll write more when I get time. Today (June 7) Celeste is receiving a name and a blessing in our Ward.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi dears, I really enjoy your Blog as it keeps me informed about your lives. Celeste is sure growing fast, and is just a darling little girl,you both take such good care of her. Can you take all these pictures, and keep them in a folder or what ever you call it?.Time goes by so fast, I hope that you can from her birth till now. I really enjoyed going to the forth of July fireworks again, as I really enjoyed them a few years back,when you both came down and got Glen and me. You have such fun running Bethany, and now you take Celeste with you, Wow!Glad Scott could go to the Girls camp this last week or so, what Fun! take care the three of you, you are in my thoughts and Prayers, we are holding our own, and are getting older by the minute, HARD!
love you all,
grandma

Joslyn Fitzgerald Stead said...

Oh my goodness you guys... the picture of the three of you in white is sooo perfect! We are so happy for you! I cant believe after all the waiting that you finally have your very own perfect little angle!