My big goal is to get a good Christmas Picture of Celeste in her new dress. The tough part is that usually by the time she's been fed, cleaned up, and dressed, and I get the camera ready, she's tired and ready to go back to sleep.
She is so cute no matter what! That is how babies are though...it seems like they just woke up by the time you get all the necessary stuff done then they are ready to go back to sleep. Also, we want to send you guys a Christmas card, but we need your mailing address. Can you send it to me at kristinemevans@yahoo.com? Thanks!
3 comments:
Oh, I think you did capture the perfect Christmas shot! It would be that middle one (although I love the other 2 too.)
if this were a caption contest I would submit the following starting at the top:
Oh no, here we go again.
Is this alright cuz its the best you are going to get. It's been a long day.
finally it's over. I'm exhausted from all these photoshoots.
She is so cute no matter what! That is how babies are though...it seems like they just woke up by the time you get all the necessary stuff done then they are ready to go back to sleep. Also, we want to send you guys a Christmas card, but we need your mailing address. Can you send it to me at kristinemevans@yahoo.com? Thanks!
Post a Comment